Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Pardon Me While I Throw Up...

New ads promoting prostitution prostitutes.

Irony is, they couldn't find real people who were proud of their prostitute sons and daughters, moms and dads, and couldn't find models either. So they had to scrape around to find people willing to pretend they were proud of their prostitute sons, daughters, moms and dads.

Sounds about right for the inherent dishonesty and delusion of the left.

How about this for an ad: "I'm a liberal, and one day I hope to live in a Canada where my precious daughter can grow up to be a prostitute."

Pardon me while I throw up.

And that's the way the Ball bounces.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

that sums it up. yuck.

"... nothing intellectually compelling or challenging.. bald assertions coupled to superstition... woefully pathetic"