Sunday, October 15, 2006

Imagine!

Imagine!

Imagine something that's a rare combination of ancient wisdom and modern science. Imagine something containing a natural herbal ingredient recommended in renowned ancient scriptures, and providing SEVENTY (70!) different health benefits for the ENTIRE BODY!

Imagine something that is scientifically proven to help strengthen gums, prevent tooth decay, eliminate bad breath, and ensure strong teeth ALL AT ONCE!

Now imagine that this costs less than four dollars!

There's only one such item, and I AM HOLDING IT IN MY HAND!

I have, in my hand, a tube of toothpaste with the pure extract of Meswak plant. I bought it down in Little India, here in Singapore for $4 SIN ($3 CAD).

And, let me tell you this toothpaste really works. I haven't used it yet, but, I already feel better! Ancient herbal properties at work!

* * *

OK, I've tried it now. It even tastes pretty good!

I'm already feeling better-looking, and I'm pretty sure that the tightness in my scalp is the sudden surge of growing hair!

I see myself opening an import-export business, and importing this wonderful product to Canada and the USA.

If you want a tube, let me know and I'll pick you up one. That's right, using this product has made me completely altruistic!

And that's the way the Ball bounces!

No comments:

"... nothing intellectually compelling or challenging.. bald assertions coupled to superstition... woefully pathetic"