Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Off to Africa -- and you are invited to join in!

The Dukoral has been quaffed; the British Airways cabin crew strike has been averted; the two lightweight duffle bags sit like magestic sentries in my living room, packed; and I've set my email to tell people I am no longer of this world, or, at least, that I'm in Africa until March 4th, 2007. All that remains is to call the airport limo service and ask them to come for 6:30am.

Someone must be going to Africa!

To follow all the exciting adventures of your intrepid short-term missionary, please bounce over to

www.goodnewsforzambia.blogspot.com

for the next month.

Your prayers mean a lot -- the mystical communion of saints is very real, and never more keenly felt than when embarking on an enterprise like this.

Please join with me in this adventure, by joining in in prayer!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I prayed for you the last trip and it will be a pleasure to pray for you again.
Go with God.
Betty G

"... nothing intellectually compelling or challenging.. bald assertions coupled to superstition... woefully pathetic"