Wednesday, November 25, 2009

The Science Is Unsettled

Ever since I switched sides and became an AGWTB (true believer), things have gone downhill. I was heartened to hear that some icebergs have calved off of Antarctica and one can only hope that sea levels will rise to catastrophic levels, and soon, but....

Elizabeth May is debating on climate change next week in Toronto -- and I just may go!

The National Post's Peter Foster writes:

"Ms. May, co-author of Global Warming for Dummies, is presumably unlikely to revise her work with the new title of “We Were the Dummies,” but she and Mr. Monbiot will now doubtless be concentrating on damage control."

And I will be there, rooting for Elizabeth May!

Because, as I truly believe, "dishonest science should never stand in the way of defective science".

And that's the way the true-believer Ball bounces.

No comments:

"... nothing intellectually compelling or challenging.. bald assertions coupled to superstition... woefully pathetic"