Sunday, March 19, 2006

Oh, great. Blogspam

I didn't know it even existed, but today I got my first piece of blog spam.

The following was posted as a comment to my last post:

Askinstoo said...

Very nice! I found a place where you can
make some nice extra cash secret shopping. Just go to the site below
and put in your zip to see what's available in your area.
I made over $900 last month having fun!

click here to make extra money

* * *

I checked -- Askinoo has had 11,679 profile views since October 2005, which means that a lot of people have been hit by this guy with a spam post.

I like to think of myself as centred in grace, but I really believe that spammers belong in jail.

Am I being too harsh?

1 comment:

Andrea said...

hi, thanks for the comment :) fortunately, we have ibuprophen at work that i can just use haha.

just wondering how you found my blog? as you are new to me :)

"... nothing intellectually compelling or challenging.. bald assertions coupled to superstition... woefully pathetic"