"In a year in which Darwin’s disciples were celebrating the 200th anniversary of his birth that the 150th anniversary of the publication of On the Origin of Species, mainstream scientific journals published articles declaring:
1) the modern synthesis was dead,
2) Darwin’s tree of life should be abandoned,
3) new “missing links” were a bust,
4) limits to Darwinism were demonstrated in the lab,
5) evolutionary icons like the peppered moths reverted back to their old colors,
6) the Cambrian Explosion lacks any plausible materialist explanation, and
7) an interdisciplinary revolution is occurring in biology that rejects the reductionist paradigm of Darwinian evolution.
Meanwhile the evidence for design continues to mount with
1) peer-reviewed articles and books by ID theorists,
2) the information content in DNA demanding a non-materialistic source,
3) scientists continuing to “reverse engineer” amazing designs from biological systems, and
4) the irreducible complexity in living systems continuing to be discovered and documented.
Read all about it, here.