Tuesday, July 18, 2006

Jack Layton is on the air

I'm watching Jack Layton, leader of the federal NDP Party, on CPAC.

He says that Canada under Stephen Harper has lost its vaunted neutral-broker status in the Middle East.

This is piffle. The Liberals/NDP clearly side with the Islamist extremists and terrorists against Israel. There is nothing neutral about their stand. They like to put terrorists on a par with a democratic state.

He is calling on Canada to urge an immediate mutual cease-fire. In other words, reward the terrorists by denying Israel the right to fight back.

He demands a ceasefire by Israel and adds Hezbollah too, almost as an afterthought.

He talks about the suffering in the area as if it were confined to Lebanon and Gaza and caused only by Israel. No mention of the unprovoked raid by Hezbollah that included invading Israel's sovereignty, killing and kidnapping its soldiers, and extensive bombing.

The Liberal/NDP mind is truly a wonder to behold.

I thank God that I am not a liberal.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I thank God you are not a liberal, too. This world needs more men like you.
I also, thank God that I have a family of conservatives.
See you,
Betty G

frappeur said...

I think the Liberals are on the wrong side in this one.

Statement by Six Canadian Lebanese Organizations and Clubs

I wonder if the CBC will mention this letter?

BallBounces said...

CBC mention it? It will be the lead-off item on the 10:00 news!

"... nothing intellectually compelling or challenging.. bald assertions coupled to superstition... woefully pathetic"