Thursday, April 26, 2007

It suddenly hit me...

I just read Al Gore has been hired as an advisor to the British government.

For what?

Basically, for making a good slide show presentation.

He's not even a scientist.

It reminds me of a fellow, a Canadian, who made a fortune by shilling for the pending Y2K disaster.

There's a lot of money to be made in doom-and-gloom.

Then it suddenly hit me.

Global Warming is Y2K without the pesky reality-check deadline.

Much more lucrative.

It can be milked for 100 years, maybe more.

Better get moooooooving!

And that's the way the Ball bounces.

1 comment:

frappeur said...

I think that the environmentalists could reduce CO2 by ceasing to exhale.

"... nothing intellectually compelling or challenging.. bald assertions coupled to superstition... woefully pathetic"