Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Shark Bait

I'm going to give the global warming movement a helping hand.

I know, I know. I've been ragging the alarmists and tormenting them with my blog jabs.

But now, I'm feeling a bit sorry for them. Nature just isn't cooperating with the script. It was so cold in Toronto today, people were wearing winter coats. What a sorry bunch.

So, here's my gift to them.

There's been a rash of shark attacks off the Atlantic and Pacific coasts of the USA lately.

BLAME THEM GLOBAL WARMING.

I'm surprised they haven't already thought of this.

Let's see how long it takes for someone to propose a link between the shark attacks and climate change.

And that's the way the Shark Fin bounces.

No comments:

"... nothing intellectually compelling or challenging.. bald assertions coupled to superstition... woefully pathetic"