Friday, June 06, 2008

Mexican Bathtub Cheese

I've had many things to worry about during my lifetime.

It started with yellow teeth. I was assured I would "wonder where the yellow went", if I brushed my teeth with Pepsodent. (I'm still wondering -- where exactly does the yellow go?)

Then, there was "jungle breath". That's definitely worth a worry.

Followed by ring-around-the-collar.

I've survived all of these psychic traumas, barely.

But now, thanks to Drudge, I have something new to worry about -- three words I never suspected would appear together in the same sentence:

Mexican. Bathtub. Cheese.

Seems it's a form of unpasturized cheese, and it's causing a resurgence of T.B. in the USA.

Mexican Bathtub Cheese.

I'm trying not to have a bad hair day over it.

No comments:

"... nothing intellectually compelling or challenging.. bald assertions coupled to superstition... woefully pathetic"