Monday, November 24, 2008

Obama-ooma-mow-mow!


President-Elect Obama hasn't been going to church and he's got a great reason for not going. A Transition Aid said the Obamas were concerned about the impact their large retinue might have on other parishioners unused to such a thing. Obama-ooma-mow-mow! So they're staying home.

Well, I've got Obama beat.

Based on his example, I too am going to stop going to church. Why? As a great sinner (certainly a better-than-average sinner ((or is that worser?))), my attendance drags the rest of the congregation down. So, I'm staying home.

Churches across the nation will thank me for staying away and helping lift the tone and sanctity of their congregations.

And that's the way the Church-skipping Ball bounces.

http://www.politico.com/news/stories/1108/15902.html

No comments:

"... nothing intellectually compelling or challenging.. bald assertions coupled to superstition... woefully pathetic"