Wednesday, December 31, 2008

A Mike Duffy Sighting


PEI is a small place. We were eating with friends once and the Premier of the province walked in. As I recall, we didn't even bother acknowledging him in our conversation. It's a small place and even prominent people are "locals" who are likely to drop in for a coffee.

Which brings me to Mike Duffy, PEI's newest Senator and one of the Harper Eighteen. We spotted Senator Duffy yesterday at the Charlottetown Hotel. We went over and congratulated him on his appointment and I gave him a complimentary copy of my Christian CD "Love Lifted Me" (www.firesong.ca).

He and his posse of close relatives could not have been more gracious.

A good pick by a good Prime Minister.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

"A good pick by a good Prime Minister"
I agree.

no voice

"... nothing intellectually compelling or challenging.. bald assertions coupled to superstition... woefully pathetic"