Ten reasons for Israel to fear.
From The Despair of Zion by Walter Reich:
1. The Palestinians will never accept the existence of Israel, and systematically teach their children that they must never do so, either.
2. Palestinians will always demand more concessions until there is no Israel.
3. Palestinians attack Israel from behind civilian human shields, but any response by Israel, however careful, that harms those civilians is condemned, while the tactic itself, which is a crime of war, is ignored.
4. Increasingly, the military war against Israel, in which Israel can defend itself, is being replaced by a public relations war, in which Israel invariably loses.
5. The worldwide campaign to delegitimize Israel is selective and hypocritical, but is finding increasing support.
6. The most vicious canard of all—that Israel is a Nazi state—is, with increasing frequency, hurled against the Jewish state.
7. Even if there is a two-state solution, what will happen the day after tomorrow?
8. Meanwhile, Iran is readying its nuclear warheads.
9. The idea is spreading that U.S. support for Israel is the root cause of America’s problems in the
10. Not pursuing a two-state solution leaves only a one-state solution—an alternative that is profoundly anti-Zionist.
Full article here.