Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Pew Forum Religious Knowledge Quiz

Cults and new religious movements in literatur...Image via Wikipedia
How much do you know about religion?

Take the Quiz.

If you read this article first, it will give you at least one answer.

The questions are pretty basic, but one or two could be a bit tricky.

 I answered 14 questions, went and got a haircut, came back, answered the 15th, and it gave me a score of 1/15. I'm pretty sure I actually got 15/15.  Honest ("thou shalt not bear false witness").

Let me know how you do.

Related articles by Zemanta
Enhanced by Zemanta

3 comments:

P@J said...

as the token atheist here: 14 out of 15 (I was like 90% of people and didn't know the Great Awakening answer).

The overall results sort of put a lie to the theist canard that "atheists only critisize what they don't know".

Charles said...

I got one wrong.
I think it was the nervana one.

Charles said...

No, I was wrong, it was the Joseph Smith question.
I thought they were asking about Joe Smith my neighbour.I thought is was funny that they would know Joe, because he doesn't get out much really. Makes sense now:0)

"... nothing intellectually compelling or challenging.. bald assertions coupled to superstition... woefully pathetic"