Thursday, February 03, 2011

Stupid Is As Stupid Does

PORTLAND, Ore. –  An official in Portland, Ore., says a house fire that caused $30,000 in damage was apparently started by tenants who were using a hole in the floor as an ashtray.
Can we at least assume they use CO2-friendly light bulbs and shun sandwich baggies?

For a fair and balanced article, go here.
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

"... nothing intellectually compelling or challenging.. bald assertions coupled to superstition... woefully pathetic"