Feeling that you've missed out on the economy?
1. There are schools available. No charge through grade 12. Subsidies available for further education/training.
2. Libraries are also free.
3. 80% of life is "showing up".
4. Contrary to popular belief, the world does not revolve around you.
5. Stop thinking about your rights and instead think about your responsibilities -- see (3) above.
6. Stop thinking about yourself, and start thinking about others -- their goals, aspirations, dreams, feelings, expectations.
7. Stop thinking "instant gratification" and instead think "deferred gratification". Take steps now that will benefit you down the road.
8. Stop thinking "how can I get?", and instead think "how can I give?".
9. Stop thinking you are poor. If you have "free" healthcare, and a "free" education, even if you don't have a dime to your name, you are wealthier than many if not most people on the planet.
10. Remember, it is more blessed to give than receive; and if you give, it shall be given unto you. Life is about responsibilities, and "showing up", not about rights and entitlements. No one has been dealt a perfect hand in life, but those who get on with it are the ones who come out winners.