Thursday, September 03, 2009

Jack Layton: Reach Out to ME!


Jack Layton says that in order to survive there's something the P.M. must do, and, no, it is not govern in the interests of Canadians and Canada. The One Thing he must do is reach out -- to Jack!

With that in mind, cue the Four Tops, featuring wishes-he-were-black Doctor Jack "the Man" Layton:

Bumpt-da-da-dumpt-da-da-dumpt-da-da-dumpt-da-da

Now if you feel that you can't go on
Because all your support is gone
And your party's filled with much confusion
Sufficient votes are just an illusion
And your world around is crumbling down,
Pee-Em
Reach out, come on Steve, reach out for me
Reach out, reach out for me...

I'll be there... with the votes that will shelter you
I'll be there... with policies to see you through

Now you feel lost and about to give up
Cause your best just ain't good enough
And Iggy's Libs have grown cold
And your hanging on all on your own
And you need a helping hand,
Pee-Em
Reach out, come on Steve, reach out for me
Reach out reach out for me

I'll be there... with the votes that will shelter you
I'll be there... with policies to see you through

So, come on Stephen Harper, reach out, reach out to Jack.

No comments:

"... nothing intellectually compelling or challenging.. bald assertions coupled to superstition... woefully pathetic"