* Washington State ranks 11th in the US in the number of illegal immigrants with an estimated 150,000.
* Illegals make up 2% of the state's population, but 4.5% of those in Washington prisons.
* In one county, 14% of the jail bookings are illegal immigrants.
* Currently, over half of the individuals on the Washington State Patrol's Most Wanted List are suspected illegal immigrants.
* There are about 50,000 felony warrants currently issued in Washington State; between 30-40 percent are believed to be illegal immigrants.
Last week, the city of Tacoma joined Seattle in admonishing Arizona for its immigration law.
With these kind of statistics Tacoma and Seattle aren't in a position to be lecturing anyone on anything.
Instead of Arizona threatening to deport illegals, why don't they just promise to give all caught illegals one-way tickets to Washington State (and other States whose cities have objected to the Arizona law) where the left-liberal welcome-wagon will be out for them?
And that's the way the problem-solving Ball bounces.