Monday, August 30, 2010

Me, me, me... that's me!

Journey into the Mind of an Islamic TerroristImage via Wikipedia
The National Post headline: Friends of Montreal terror suspect baffled by arrest -- "They say Khurram Sher is a peaceful, likeable, funny guy".

Peaceful?

that's me.

Likeable?

me.

Funny guy?
me...

I'm really close...

Yikes! I fit the profile of an (accused) Islamic terrorist!

This story reminds me of the serial killer/cannibal next door stories -- the astonished disbelieving neighbors invariably say the perp was a quiet, likeable, ordinary guy.

Bonus points to Ball Bounces readers -- what movie is the above dialog riffing?
Enhanced by Zemanta

3 comments:

Brian said...

Groundhog Day. Woo hoo!

Anonymous said...

one word. taqiyya.

BallBounces said...

We have a winner!

"... nothing intellectually compelling or challenging.. bald assertions coupled to superstition... woefully pathetic"