Here's a quiz from Hard-Core Christianity.
1. What are the three [main] branches of modern Christendom?
2. What was the Council of Nicea?
3. Are you Calvinist, Arminian, or Molinist in your theological viewpoints?
4. Name one major heresy of Mormonism.
5. Define “substitutionary atonement.”
6. Who was Martin Luther?
7. Who wrote the book of Hebrews?
8. Give one reason why our canon of scripture is trustworthy.
9. What is the Apocrypha?
10. Can you give one OBJECTIVE reason for your faith in the Gospel of Christ without using scripture?
The story is told in our family lore of my Uncle George who when asked, "what is the Mount of Olives noted for?" answered: "Olives". His teacher was not impressed. One suspects he was guessing...