Friday, January 13, 2006

Gun Crazy

As part of my ongoing commitment to original political research, I'm watching a DVD. The title: "Gun Crazy". It's film noir. 1949. Trying to get inside the mind of Paul Martin's Liberals. It's working.

So far, I've learned that it all starts with a sling-shot, and then progresses to a BB gun. From there, I guess it's a short step to gangs, drugs and the mean streets of the big T-O.

The young BB shooter looks unsettlingly like a young Lee Harvey Oswald.

I keep wanting to shout out "register the gun!, register the gun!".

This cannot end well.

Postscript: It doesn't. The message: Crime does not pay.

1 comment:

Linda said...

I keep wanting to shout out "register the gun!, register the gun!"

LOL, Richard!

"... nothing intellectually compelling or challenging.. bald assertions coupled to superstition... woefully pathetic"