Saturday, January 21, 2006

If there was any doubt...

...about Stephen Harper's loyalties, this should put it to rest.

You are a couple of clicks away from the map of the world that adorns Stephen Harper's wall. No, not his campaign room wall, his bedroom wall!

I realize, as the saying goes, "the bedroom has no place in the state of our nation", but this is the exception.

Ladies and gentlemen, I give you proof positive of Stephen Harper's scary secret agenda.

http://www.joe-ks.com/archives_apr2003/USGeography.gif

2 comments:

Linda said...

LOL - the map's a hoot - you scary Conservative you!

Angela said...

Thanks for your comment on my blog, Richard. Even though you and I seem to be very different (I'm a liberal religious Jew and you're a conservative Christian), I agree completely with your comment. Too many people in this world are enslaved by their own beliefs, believing them to be true above all else. The real truth is way beyond our grasp, and only G-d knows what it is.

"... nothing intellectually compelling or challenging.. bald assertions coupled to superstition... woefully pathetic"