Saturday, May 21, 2011

May 21st 2011: The Day The Ball Bounces?

It's May 21st. D-Day, H-Hour, M-Minute, S-Second.

Relax, anxious reader: the Ball Bounces is still here -- ready to serve you the best blog posts I can dish up until the Lord comes!!!

I'm sitting here trying to figure out what's left. More precisely, who's left. Who's gone, who's left. Those of you reading this; you're still here. I'm still here. So, who's gone????

Joe -- are you there, Joe?  Haven't heard from Joe. And what about Frances, MaryT, and all the regular contributors -- are you still out there??!! Mary from South Africa -- is South Africa is or is South Africa not is??!!  Folks, at this point, we have not heard from South Africa!!!

And what about atheists Jonathan, Joe Agnost, and SDC -- haven't heard from them!!!

Oh, the humanity!!!!

If you are still out there, still with us, PLEASE CHECK IN!!!

And that's the way the Ball didn't bounce.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm still here, Calgary Alberta. What nonsense! End of the world, rapture. I've never heard anything so ridic

Sixth Estate said...

I'm writing from heaven on God's laptop... so I'm gone.

:-)

Anonymous said...

Nope, I'm still here too :-) The only real difference between your brand of lunacy and Camping's is that he was deluded enough to put a date on the fairy tales of your cult.
SDC

BallBounces said...

SDC: glad you are still here.

Joe said...

The rapture was yesterday?!?!?!

AHHHHHHHRRRRRGGGGG.

Wait a sec wasn't there supposed to be massive earthquakes?

Maybe I was raptured so surreptitiously even I didn't notice!

Welcome to Rapturedom Richard et al!

BallBounces said...

Joe -- it's good to know you are still with us!

BallBounces said...

Ha! Joe, I think this is your best post!

BallBounces said...

SDC: Are you channelling your inner-communist? It seems to me communists were always chomping at the bit waiting to come to power so they could set up their internment camps.

"... nothing intellectually compelling or challenging.. bald assertions coupled to superstition... woefully pathetic"